AIM
Roosh

SS Mail - Meaning SS Mail - Meaning

The message is pure. Newgrounds was definitely not the best site to place this on, but it was accepted by same-minded guys.Ppl are ignorant to their own happiness, limiting themselves to what they can do.as if a job is the only way to go. your on newgrounds guys, a place to be creative, open minded, and share.I believe in science, and I'm a spiritual guy.but i dont believe everyone needs to work for the happiness of the human species as a whole, maybe for themselves, or a family, or just the sake of the earth.
4 stars- for above average animations and lack of complete effort. next time, animate rather then use photos.

Toons These Days: Ep 6 Toons These Days: Ep 6

KRILLIN

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

What...

What happened. There was no story. The only enjoyable parts would be the harrassment of the bee. You talented motha-fucka, this isn't your best.

3Pants 3Pants

Excellent game. If it was more sandbox with obstacles and more variety with enemies, mmmm, you'd have a game I'd buy. For a small game like this, i applaud you. 9.5/10

YellowB responds:

Thanks for the kind words! :)

Feed Me and Get Out Feed Me and Get Out

Honestly a very fun game. The levels feel slightly cramped, but the idea of retrieving ammo is a neat one. Great game!

Blind Blade Blind Blade

What to add, combo based attacks, faster movement speed. a sort of audio representation of the enemies and surrounding, ie. bad guys, furniture. 6.9/10. Reference hyper light drifter. Needs some work but has potential to be a real thrill. Good job!

Triple Cs Triple Cs

lol

Indonesian Assassin Girl Indonesian Assassin Girl

Hahaha

Dope track my friend.

JackRocker responds:

Thanks man. Wish I could have made it a little longer, but I was having a hard time progressing with it so it was starting to get repetitive. Glad you like it though, it's my favorite of my beats as far as sound goes.

xKore - Syntax xKore - Syntax

My sound input broke.

So Imma say, nice song, great intro, I love he PHOTOSHUPZ EEEFACT. PUT IT ON MAH FAVEZ, SO I CAN LESTEN TOO EEET LATERR.

Attack on giants Attack on giants

Siiiick dude! Killin it!

Potatoman Begins: Page 39 Potatoman Begins: Page 39

potatoman 2: carl's deep fried revenge

ChazDude responds:

More like soaking-wet shame, tbh.

Fireball Fireball