AIM
Roosh

SS Mail - Meaning SS Mail - Meaning

The message is pure. Newgrounds was definitely not the best site to place this on, but it was accepted by same-minded guys.Ppl are ignorant to their own happiness, limiting themselves to what they can do.as if a job is the only way to go. your on newgrounds guys, a place to be creative, open minded, and share.I believe in science, and I'm a spiritual guy.but i dont believe everyone needs to work for the happiness of the human species as a whole, maybe for themselves, or a family, or just the sake of the earth.
4 stars- for above average animations and lack of complete effort. next time, animate rather then use photos.

Toons These Days: Ep 6 Toons These Days: Ep 6

KRILLIN

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

What...

What happened. There was no story. The only enjoyable parts would be the harrassment of the bee. You talented motha-fucka, this isn't your best.

Hippolyta Hippolyta

Block?

Theres no block with the shield, but instead of being stabbed by farmers, they hit my shield and i instead bleed on the ground.

Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

Umm is the game this short or is glitching?

I went throught like 6 levels then it says "The End, i swear its the end of the game." Is that supposed to happen? or is there something special i need to do to pass?

The Arrow Of Time The Arrow Of Time

Awesome game

Really creative and nice art.
At the start its best to use fire+lightning. Then later on in the game homing+explosive is the right thing to use.

Triple Cs Triple Cs

lol

Indonesian Assassin Girl Indonesian Assassin Girl

Hahaha

Dope track my friend.

JackRocker responds:

Thanks man. Wish I could have made it a little longer, but I was having a hard time progressing with it so it was starting to get repetitive. Glad you like it though, it's my favorite of my beats as far as sound goes.

xKore - Syntax xKore - Syntax

My sound input broke.

So Imma say, nice song, great intro, I love he PHOTOSHUPZ EEEFACT. PUT IT ON MAH FAVEZ, SO I CAN LESTEN TOO EEET LATERR.

Aang, Lvl 99 Avatar Aang, Lvl 99 Avatar

sick dude

ForeverMuffin responds:

thanks! >w<

Manga Hilarity Manga Hilarity

LOL

Perfect. Never realised I was supposed to laugh during those infamous anime stomach rumble moments.

JazLyte responds:

Yup...That's funny to somebody out of the 7 billion humans on earth apparently >.>

G&amp;amp;Ph:A Huntin'we will go(HD!) G&Ph:A Huntin'we will go(HD!)

LOL

Practice with the mouse. It's a brilliant tool; 'tis what I use for my art.
Your comic actually had me laugh quite well.

DiggidyDelRio responds:

I am glad. It made my day to know that I have entertained you ^_^.
I have tried using a mouse, not my style. I prefer a Wacom Tablet, but thanks for the input.