AIM

Indonesian Assassin Girl Indonesian Assassin Girl

Hahaha

Dope track my friend.

JackRocker responds:

Thanks man. Wish I could have made it a little longer, but I was having a hard time progressing with it so it was starting to get repetitive. Glad you like it though, it's my favorite of my beats as far as sound goes.

xKore - Syntax xKore - Syntax

My sound input broke.

So Imma say, nice song, great intro, I love he PHOTOSHUPZ EEEFACT. PUT IT ON MAH FAVEZ, SO I CAN LESTEN TOO EEET LATERR.

Bittersweet Symphony Remix VIP Bittersweet Symphony Remix VIP

Ive done nothing productive the whole day...

But this song made me say, " I love life."
Thanks man for such an awesome remix.

HW - Logic HW - Logic

Your doing Drum and Bass!!!!

And your fucking kickass at it, holy fuck. O man, this is up there competing with Noisia and Pendulum in my case. Wow. Keep it up, make more and more. FatKidWithAJetpack is outta his head, no one on this site has attempted so many genres and done fantastic at each and every one of them like Haywyre.

TSH - Tough Times TSH - Tough Times

@ MickeyMao

If he put emphasis into his rap, it wouldn't fit in with the lyrics. He goes through some tough times, even writes these soft lines, so hes probably someone who has to whine. FTW CHRIS

tehslaphappy responds:

Lmfao.

HW - Hitchikers Guide HW - Hitchikers Guide

<3<3<3

This is the shittiest thing Ive ever heard. No im kidding, one of my faves.

haywirehaywire responds:

lol

"cant we just be friends" "cant we just be friends"

Eh...

Be friends, and make some awesome track all of you, talented motherfuckers :(

BATTLE ME "dont try to hide" BATTLE ME "dont try to hide"

No, all those guys are awesome

Dont battle them, make peace with them, smoke some dope in a living room on a persian rug, eat some pomegranates. Where do you get the instrumentals? Awesome. But Haywyre and the rest are amazing too, don't hate on them. 9/10 for being too fucking vulgar.

"chains Of Creativity" "chains Of Creativity"

Got these chains

I like it a lot, but don't piss all the other artists off. Your actual a very good lyricist. I enjoy this, is that your voice? Omg I'm actually very into this. Good job. And just don't piss everyone off. Imma draw you something soon, a very outstanding and misunderstood character you are in my head.