AIM
Roosh

SS Mail - Meaning SS Mail - Meaning

The message is pure. Newgrounds was definitely not the best site to place this on, but it was accepted by same-minded guys.Ppl are ignorant to their own happiness, limiting themselves to what they can do.as if a job is the only way to go. your on newgrounds guys, a place to be creative, open minded, and share.I believe in science, and I'm a spiritual guy.but i dont believe everyone needs to work for the happiness of the human species as a whole, maybe for themselves, or a family, or just the sake of the earth.
4 stars- for above average animations and lack of complete effort. next time, animate rather then use photos.

Toons These Days: Ep 6 Toons These Days: Ep 6

KRILLIN

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

What...

What happened. There was no story. The only enjoyable parts would be the harrassment of the bee. You talented motha-fucka, this isn't your best.

Gonna Be Friends Gonna Be Friends

Made me sad.

:( Just shows how repetitive life is, go to school with the same person, think of them, dream of them, talk to them. It didn't get to the point where they have an argument because young James decided to peak at Lindsay and they both went to the boys bathroom to heat it up, but Billy saw and told the entire school. Then James becomes an alcoholic because Suzie Lee(James' girlfriend) became a bimbo and gave heads to Robert and Clyde. So James takes his mom's car and runs the two over. He gets sent to prison at the age of 9. He breaks out at 41, comes back to Suzie, and sets her house on fire while she and her children slept inside. Her husband John seeks revenge, and ends up torturing James. He feels guilty for what he had done, so he becomes the Night Avenger...

On The Bog On The Bog

Lol t poster on wall

My tit sense is tingling.
Im just not that much into fart jokes, and ive seen the sneeze into used napkin vids alot. But nonetheless, nice animation, and music.

Orgasmic anal the dream. Orgasmic anal the dream.

You are a genius

I actually feel sad enough to cry for Mr.Orange, even if this was a "joke" flash, it made me sad :(

Great Destiny Man Great Destiny Man

The cobra's would burn too...

You stupid bitch :) Awesome work. A bit more humor added would be nice. But nonetheless great work.

Kramer is a RACIST Kramer is a RACIST

kramers awesome.

Yo know what is so insane about this, the word n****r is said less times than most rap vids.

U: Submission Day U: Submission Day

This is newgrounds buddy

You need HUMOR not cheezy indian accents, and i dont see any point to the story. Animation is meh, voice is below mediocre and humor left ur work a while ago.

Blakant responds:

idk if ur being too professional, or u rlly hate me... i think the voice is above good, dunno y ur saying em that way....

PS : Im not interested to have a HUMOROUS accent, thats kinda childish

VG Exiles - Episode 2 VG Exiles - Episode 2

I wouldve enjoyed it more..

...without all that random shit at the end with the not so great art. It would've been awesome and more intriguing just having the kickass fight scene between gambit and the werewolf. But nonetheless great work.